Terms and conditions
The term RAHUL FOUNDATION ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is G.T. ROAD, RAJBANDH, DURGAPUR-713212, DIST-BURDWAN, WEST BENGAL. Our Trust registered under certificate of Registration of Society/Trust West Bengal Act XXVI of 1961. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All Trade Marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws under jurisdiction of Durgapur, West Bengal, India.
- For cancellation of donations, the donor should email us at email@example.com or call us on Mobile No. 919434002666 Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to5:00PM
- The cancellation request must be made before the 27th of the month for it to take effect from the following month and those received later will take effect in the succeeding month.
- An email confirmation is sent within 48 working hours to the donor's registered email ID.
- No refunds of donations are made if the donations are based on what the donor signed up for.
- No refund is made of extra bank charges incurred by donor in case of cheque or ECS bounce
- No refund is processed once a tax certificate has been issued in the donor’s name.
- A refund is issued only in the case of technical or processing errors made by us.
- A refund is issued only via cheque and is despatched at the end of the month or at the start of the following month.
Terms and Conditions
1. Donations will be accepted from Indian citizens/Organisations or citizens/Organisations from other Countries.
2. All donations are received through Credit Card/ECS/NACH/RTGS/NFT/SWIFT mandates or on line or through cheques/drafts or through swiping machines, but never in cash.
Cause for donationS
Your Donation will be boost and help us to be able to improve infrastructure for a long time to serve the people in term of Cultural, Economic, Educational and Social. It also give you an opportunity to save Tax as per criteria set by the Income Tax department.
END USE OF DONATIONS
Your Donated fund will be used for improvement of Infrastructure to provide better services to the people of the Global Society.